The men of Theta Chi stand to extend a Helping Hand to all who seek it. With this is in mind, we have shown our dedication to service by taking an active role in Philanthropy events around the UW Greek community, by organizing our own events, and by extending a Helping Hand in the greater Seattle community. One way we maintain our strong relationships with sororities is through their philanthropic events, ranging from soccer or volleyball tournaments to pageant-like competitions. We also host our own fundraising event, G.I. Theta Chi, which is a series of activities that take place spring quarter and raises money for the Kyle Charvat Foundation and USO Northwest.
Some of our most recent contributions include:
- Alpha Gamma Delta Mr. Greek Top 5 Finisher (3rd year in the row)
- Supports Treehouse for Kids
- Alpha Phi "Alpha Male" Winner
- Supports Women's Cardiac Care
- Tri Delta "Spike It!" Winner
- Supports St. Jude Children's Hospital
- Ride the Wave Volunteers
- Supports ending power based violence
Have more questions about our efforts to extend a Helping Hand?
Contact our Philanthropy Chairs:
Internal - Luke Boksem (206) 915-1711
External - Ethan Mayers (360) 513-7860